Choose Your New Roof with Virtual Home Remodeler
The GAF Virtual Remodeler will show you how the options you choose will look on your home. Choose the exterior that matches your home. Then mix and match varieties of shingles and trim to see how your finished home will look. Just click the GAF logo to get started.
GAF has become North America’s largest manufacturer of commercial and residential roofing. More property owners choose GAF for their roofing project because of their track record for rugged, dependable performance. Their Timberline® Shingles with Advanced Protection® are the #1 selling shingle brand in North America and have been Rated #1 in shingle quality by contractors and home builders. GAF is so popular that their products are regularly seen in leading home and garden publications and on home improvement networks such as HGTV
GAF has been manufacturing quality roofing materials for over 125 years. Their Lifetime Roofing System includes everything you need to give your home reliable, watertight protection. GAF is only available through certified contractors, eliminating the risk your roof could be installed by a fly by night operation. They have industry-leading warranties, backed by North America’s largest roofing manufacturer, to give you the peace of mind you deserve.
Here are just some of the reasons why we recommend GAF to our customers:
- Rated #1 in shingle quality by contractors and home builders.
- Named #1 in innovation for shingles and ridge ventilation by home builders.
- #1 in quality in the 2012 and 2013 BUILDER Brand Use Study (winner 8 out of last 9 years).
- Winner of 2012 Women’s Choice Award.
- Winner of 2012 Building Products Brand Survey for Asphalt Roofing from Peninsula Publishing.
- Winner of 2012 Gold Innovation award for Asphalt Roofing Shingles for Monaco ™ Lifetime Designer Shingles.
- Named most-recommended brand by upscale remodelers Award.
- First to pass ASTM D3161 Class F (110 mph) and ASTM D7158 Class H (150 mph) wind ratings on every manufactured shingle (per UL public listing) .
- First to produce an energy-efficient asphalt shingle available in rich colors, called the Cool Color Series (now called Timberline®Cool Series) ® TPO.
Click on the picture below for more information about GAF’s Residential Roofing System.
As the industry leader, GAF offers a broad array of environmentally friendly solutions. They have options for both residential and commercial properties, including products containing recycled materials, reflective or “cool” roofing, re-cover roofing to reduce landfill waste, garden roofing, and solar roofing products.
They have also worked to incorporate sustainable practices into their manufacturing process, including the recycling of shingle waste at plants, and a Zero-Waste-to-Landfill effort.
CALL FOR YOUR FREE INSPECTION!
If you’ve been hit by a storm, call us today at 817-583-3691 or use our Quote Request Form to schedule your free roof inspection. It costs you nothing, but could save you everything.