Making the Right Decision
Whenever a storm hits your area you’ll find yourself presented with a lot of options for roofing contractors. Your new roof is only as good as the crew that installs it. To avoid disastrous consequences we recommend you follow these rules:
1. Contact the Better Business Bureau (Fort Worth: 817-332-7585 www.fortworth.bbb.org OR Dallas: 214-220-2000 wwww.dallas.bbb.org) and make sure the roofing contractor is a member in good standing. Give the name and address of the contractor and be sure to ask about any unresolved complaints against the company. Click Here to view Tarrant County Roofing’s Better Business Bureau Listing.
2. Make sure your roofing contractor carries the proper general liability insurance. The best way to verify this is to ask for an insurance certificate directly from the carrier.
3. Ask the roofing contractor for a list of references. Look at the homes they’ve completed and, when possible, contact the homeowners to find out how they did.
4. Make sure your roofing contractor is using compatible components when they install your roof. If components are incompatible it could have an impact on your warranty.
5. After a storm hits your area contractors will often come in from other areas, sometimes even from other states. Once the work is done they will disappear as fast as they arrived. If you have any problems with their work it would be difficult, if not impossible, to get the problem fixed. Use a roofing contractor who’s based in your area so you know you’ll be able to contact them.
6. Remember, if it all sounds too good to be true – it probably is.
CALL FOR YOUR FREE INSPECTION!
If you’ve been hit by a storm, call us today at 817-583-3691 or use our Quote Request Form to schedule your free roof inspection. It costs you nothing, but could save you everything.